Supporting the Local PRO
A proven business model for almost 20 years, ProColor Collision provides an alternative to independent auto body shops that want to join one of the fastest growing aftermarket networks in the world.
What Procolor Brings to Your Business
ProColor Collision is committed to helping body shop owners grow their business in their communities while leveraging strong established relationships with global insurers, suppliers and fleet companies.
Our network of locally owned and operated collision repair facilities is supported by a team of sales, operational and marketing professionals. We offer our network consistent, standardized brand guidelines, and the tools and training needed to maintain them.
Challenges Facing Body Shops
- Cars are becoming more advanced due to technology, resulting in fewer repairs needed.
- Rising claim costs, decreasing revenue and increasing repair cycle put pressure on work providers.
- Consumers are expecting quality and highest standards of safety.
- Insurers need transparency, predictability, and assurance of quality.
- Desire to pursue all business available but lack of resources, capacity, or relationships.
Why Join ProColor Collision
- Boost performance, capture more business and improve operational processes
- Operate in a transparent relationship with insurers and work providers
- Attract, recruit and retain technicians, painters, estimators and other talent
- Ensure all technicians are trained on the OEM repair methodology
- Receive marketing support including multi-channel local area marketing campaigns.
- Be part of a consolidated global network that brings forward best practices from around the world
Drive Your Business Forward
ProColor Collision is a true partner with a consultative approach to continually improve insurer relationships, business processes, operations, and procedures.
Support for Franchisees
We offer comprehensive support to our network, including:
- Operational consulting and support
- Web-based Operations Binder
- KPI and Performance Dashboard
- Brand and marketing services
- National Lifetime Warranty
Request More Information
Interested in joining the ProColor Collision family? Please provide your details in the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
* ProColor Collision franchises are not currently being offered for locations in Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin, or to residents of these states.